(including Remote Software
Robert can provide various software "support" and assistance for BullCharts
software, plus some other
Phone Software Support
What does "support" mean?
- We can answer your software questions.
- We can provide an overview of what it can do.
- We can demonstrate how it works.
- We can show you "how to" do those tricky things that
might be puzzling you.
- And, we can do this "remotely" (see information at
What software programs are covered?
- share price charting software.
- word processor, spreadsheet, presentation software.
- Microsoft Office
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
How does it work?
- Robert can provide on-site and hands-on tuition,
support and demonstration of the software.
- This can be done in Melbourne. If you are located
elsewhere, then the Remote Support option is viable (see the notes at
How much does it cost?
- On-site hands-on support is $65 per hour (inc GST).
- Remote Support? - see details at right.
Robert can provide software support
and assistance for BullCharts
software, plus some other packages, remotely.
How does it work? - Option #1 - TeamViewer
- If we were doing this
on a non-commercial basis, then we should use a good software tool like
- You could download TeamViewer
from this web page, then save it to your Windows Desktop and
then run it. Then exchange the "ID" and password by phone with Robert,
and away we go.
- If you want to use Team Viewer with a support friend
(for a non-commercial use), then this
information document explains how to do it.
But for commercial use
TeamViewer is rather expensive, so we need to use Option #2 below
How does it
work? - Option #2 - Windows Remote Assistance
use the features and built-in security in the Windows
- We can temporarily
take-over control of your computer.
- We can move your mouse
- We can operate your
software remotely to show you how it works.
- We do NOT download or
install any extra software to make this happen.
- We use the standard
Windows software feature called "Help and
Support - Remote Assistance".
Is this secure?
The remote-control process does need you to click on a button to allow
the remote-control to take place. And you can terminate it at
any time during the session.
How much does it cost?
- $60 per hour, charged in 10 minute
blocks - ie. $10 for 10 minutes.
- Minimum charge? - just $10 for the first 10 minutes.
Download and view the
to get started:
- Contact Robert by phone
(mobile 0438-355-910 in Australia) or email
to discuss the requirements, and to confirm that it is
- Arrange a day and time
for the hands-on or remote support session.
- For remote support details, see the information at
|Steps to follow for
- Contact Robert (see "How to get started" information
- Robert will send you some instructions on how the
session will work and what you will need to do.
- Go to Robert's external OnLine Shop here to
pre-pay for the first 10-minute block of time.
- If you want more information about Robert's external
secure OnLine Shop, and the refund policy, etc., see this web
The information presented herein represents the
opinions of the web page content owner, and
are not recommendations or
endorsements of any product, method, strategy, etc.
For financial advice, a professional and licensed financial advisor
should be engaged.
Home | DISCLAIMER
© Copyright 2008-2011, R.B.Brain -
Consulting (ABN: 52 791 744 975).
Last revised: 4 June, 2011.