is the BullCharts User Group Yahoo Forum?
How is this forum
different to the official BullCharts discussion forum?
- A Yahoo! Groups
Forum is one of the many Yahoo Forums that can be set up
for a group of people to share information. The person who creates a
new forum is by default the forum
Moderator, who controls access to the forum. The moderator
can authorise other people to be moderators also.
- The BullCharts
User Group Yahoo Forum is a "Yahoo Forum" set up to help
all members of the Australian BullCharts User Group.
Who manages and
controls the Yahoo Forum?
- The official
BullCharts User Discussion forum is exactly
that - a forum for online discussions amongst BullCharts
- By contract, the Yahoo Forum
is a repository for a variety of
files, lists information, and a calendar of events. The calendar
function includes an automatic reminder feature to send a reminder
email to enrolled people a few days before meetings. See below for more
- All enrolled Yahoo Forum members have access to
upload, enter and change details and information in the forum.
Who has access to
the Yahoo Forum?
- Robert Brain is the User Group Convenor and the
Moderator of the BullCharts Yahoo Forum.
What is the Yahoo
Forum used for?
- Anyone can be granted access to the Forum by a
- To store a variety of files. For example:
BullCharts Custom Indicators and Scans, which are individual text files
(actually XML) that can be easily downloaded and stored on your
computer for ready access by your BullCharts software.
- To store agendas for meetings, and meeting minutes.
You can view the minutes of past meetings.
- To conduct a "poll" from time to time (eg. "Should we
have a social BBQ?").
- To RSVP intended attendance at the next User
HOW do I get access ...?
Yahoo Logon ID
- Watch a short video showing
how to create a Yahoo
- If you already have a Yahoo Logon ID, then go to Step 2 below.
- On several of the Yahoo pages, there is a prompt that
"Don't have a Yahoo ID?...Sign Up".
- Click on the "Sign Up" link.
- On the next Yahoo web page, there are prompts asking
about yourself, including a prompt that asks you to specify your
preferred Yahoo ID, and password. Please note:
- This will also
automatically create a Yahoo email address for you.
- At the bottom of
the screen there is a button that says something like "Create My
Account". For this to succeed, your preferred Yahoo ID needs
to be unique (ie. if someone else has already used your preferred one,
you will need to change your preferred one). And your password will
need to be a "good" password - it might require a minimum number of
characters, and a mixture of alphabetic and numeric characters.
- Once you have created a Yahoo Logon ID, and logged in
to Yahoo, proceed to the next step...
- Watch a short video showing how to create a Yahoo
I have a Yahoo Logon
ID, so how do I join the
BullCharts User Group Yahoo Forum?
- Go to the BullCharts Yahoo Forum Home page,
click on the "Join This Group!"
- Login to Yahoo with your Yahoo ID.
the prompt, enter a short reason to explain why you want to join the
Forum, and include: Your Name; and Suburb/City/State or country.
- If you don't enter a reasonable reason for joining,
then your request will be treated as spam-related and your request may
I need help please...
If you need any further assistance, please email to:
the forum moderator.